1. Bene Gesserit - Les Aliens [Insane Music / Belgium / 2014]
2. Lassigue Bendthaus - Statik [Parade Amoureuse / Germany / 1991]
3. Stigma - Sodai Gomi [Aspirin Records / Japan / 1981]
5. JASSS - Minotauro [Unreleased]
6. Spoiled Drama - Syndrome [???]
7. JASSS - Gates to nowhere [Unreleased]
8. Aircrash Bureau - Exhibition [Zoth Ommog / Germany / 1989]
9. Fallbeil - Direkte Gewalt [Terminal Operations / Germany / 2015]
10. JASSS - Lift [Unreleased]
11. Demon - Sick by water [???]
12. R-27 - U.B.I.C. [BN.exp. Krakow / Poland / 1989]
13. The Ascetic Force - Somewhere [Sound of Ping / US / ???]
14. Space Dimension Controller - Pulsovian Invasion [R&S Records / Belgium / 2011]
15. Test Dept. - Pulsations 1 (the human run) [Some Bizarre / UK / 1983]
I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear. I will let it pass through me. Where the fear has gone, there shall be nothing. Only I will remain.
Moving with finesse between forgotten Japanese punk gems, unrequited German industrial beat downs and obscure Polish experimental sounds whilst incorporating contemporary noise, acid, techno and some of her own creations JASSS weaves a profound auditory tapestry: moving effortlessly through time, location and sonic fascinations. You know, like a real DJ, giving you what you need not what you want, striding through time & space to ensure the very best for their dancefloor and wider listening public. JASSS will be shortly releasing an E.P. on Amir Alexanders and Chris Mitchells Annunaki Cartel, with more tracks set for release over the coming months. Keep a blood-shot beady eye on this act, talent this bright wont stay in the shadows for long.